Thursday, February 16, 2017

Of Geeks and Goals...

Need something unique for your special little (or big) ones?

These Superhero names were a lot of work, but sooo worth it! My whole family is into superheroes (excluding me, of course). I made "Mason" for a friend who was having her first baby and she was decorating the nursery with superheroes.

Mason

Let me tell you, I learned more about superheroes than I ever thought possible! You have to know your audience, right? I didn't know what the difference was between Marvel and DC comics. Yes! There is a difference! I was told by Hubby in no uncertain terms could I mix heroes from both "worlds." This led to research on who came from what "universe." 

Britton (Marvel Universe)

You absolutely cannot put Hulk with, say, Batman. BIG no no. Iron Man with
Superman? Fuh-get-about-it. Thor and Aquaman? You're kidding, right?

Madsen (DC Universe)

What if your little (or big) ones aren't nerds or geeks? What if they are into sports? I hear lots of people are these days.

Ethan

Or how about:

Jaxon

These must be easier to create, right? Wrong! I know nothing about sports either! But, I love how these turned out. 

Just don't ask me how to get a touchdown in basketball...

No comments:

Post a Comment