Wednesday, May 3, 2017

More Cabinet Doors...

I had a very productive Monday. The weather was nice, I had nothing on my calendar, and most of all, I had ideas!

I had several old cabinet doors just waiting to be given a new life. I got them from the same shopping trip I mentioned here. No tutorial this time. In fact, I forgot to get before pictures. (Sigh.) My only excuse is that I was too excited to get to work!

Here is one idea two ways:



They can be used for photos or message displays. 

This one has new life as a coat rack and cork/chalkboard. Wouldn't it be fun in the entryway or mudroom?


The last one decided it wanted to be an artistic picture "frame." Not a frame in the typical sense. It has clothespins to hang pictures from a strip of braided leather. The leather was left over from another project I did that used an old belt. I found it while rummaging through my collection of "stuff." It was the perfect length, so it was kismet, fate, meant to be!



Now, if you will excuse me, the garage is calling...

No comments:

Post a Comment